090616

by - September 05, 2016


I read something recently which talks about how there is a bigger underlying reason for procrastination, which was a semi-wake up call - semi because before I actually start doing the two papers I have to write, here I am writing a blog entry. Basically the article said how there are three possible issues whether it be ADHD, depression, or simply the fear of knowing that you're not good enough, by which you rely on reasoning yourself out by not being able to produce something worth something, because you "procrastinated. It actually becomes self destructive, and we become our own reason for our failure, which is a sad though, so I guess we should stop being scared is all, and just do. I want to expound more on this, but I need to get a move on with my papers and plates. Goodbye for now stranger.

You May Also Like

0 comments